View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But the Ozuna decision was made independently of the Fowler one. Would I rather have Ozuna than Fowler? Of course. I'd rather have YOU than Fowler. But Fowler didn't ultimately enter into the calculus on the Ozuna decision. He's there. He's getting his starts. Full stop.
Fowler needs to go but, that aint happening. Dead horse indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So it came down to Ozuna vs. O'Neill and really you're probably talking about a wash there.
O'Neill has looked a lot better. I've seen all of his AB's. He has for the most part, been laying off the slider in the dirt or outside that he was a sucker for last year. It still happens but at an acceptable rate. He could be a 25-30 homer guy this year. You don't sit those players on the bench.

Bader is still swinging at those sliders that are so far outside that they are in the opposite batting box. The dude has speed but no arm and if he cant lay off that slider, he's not an everyday MLB player.

Looks like the opening in the outfield is going to be CF. Can Carlson play CF?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.