Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:26 PM   #3185
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
Good on ya'. On a positive note: you have to think any illusions the grabbers had of taking guns away from Americans are pretty much gone for good now that everyone, including most of them, is armed.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.