Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:24 PM   #3184
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
It's a frigging jungle out there. Northwest Armory is the only shop I go to that can get any ARs right now and as you can see they come with a vigorous dry ass raping charge.
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.