Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #622
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
While not feminist specific, the entire Canto Bight sub-plot was pure SJW pandering/messaging.

The issue with Captain Marvel wasn’t the film itself so much as it was Larson attaching a SJW “vibe” to it off screen. She keeps quiet and you don’t see or hear much of anything about the film in that regard.
People are conflating actors and the characters they play? Seriously? I guess I assumed we'd evolved beyond that, but I suppose the old people that threw crap at the actress that played Nellie Oleson weren't so crazy after all.

I certainly hope they don't try to cast Jerry's dentist as a drug kingpin.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.