Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #1015
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Promising results in three different vaccines give me hope that we will have an effective workaround and start getting back to it next Spring. We have to roll it out effectively though, use funds properly and not repeat the same mistakes we have in the past. If we truly want America to return to normal then we have to treat a scientifically proven vaccine as the key to reopening and getting the economy rolling again. Too much is better than not enough at this point.
We've had vaccines for the flu forever and a day now. Yet people still get the flu. We'll eventually get a vaccine for Covid, yet people will still get Covid. So, are we just supposed to shut down and not do anything forever? ****, let's face this thing, get some herd immunity worked up and move the **** on with our lives. We live in a world of f'ing snowflakes. and, before you flame me, realize I'm on the left/progressive (which kind of shocks people when I tell them my point of view on the Corona..) this is all so political.
swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote