Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 11:39 AM   #3420
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
2. The Wrong Missy (2020) David Spade, Lauren Lapkus, Rob Schneider, Sarah Chalke, Jackie Sandler (Directed and produced by Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmour company)
The premise is a neat one and it's amazing that Spade still looks like a kid or underage in most of his films. The film just goes overboard in many areas but there were some really funny scenes that had me laughing out loud, sadly not enough. Lauren Lupkus is the breakout star in this.
7/10
How much did you know LL before this movie?

She's good friends with Scott Aukerman and Paul F. Tompkins, and hangs out on Comedy Bang-Bang a lot, so I know her by her voice and characters.

But the only movie/TV stuff I've seen is Orange is the New Black and Between Two Ferns, where she wasn't called on to do much.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot she was also on Crashing and the last season of BBT.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.