View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 07:01 AM   #251
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Ah, okay. I couldn't actually find location-specific average humidity figures, so I'm just assigning zones based on a national map that I found. It's probably highly variable in the coastal areas and an inexact science on my part in reading the map.
Yeah the climate in Honolulu is damn near perfect.

Here’s my understanding. But I’m a flat lander in ****ing Kansas. I think Splatbass lives there. Definitely trust pretty much anyone else’s word over mine.

The prevailing winds in Hawaii come from the east so the humid winds coming off the ocean hit the east side of the island, rain going up the elevation and the west side is in a rain shadow. East side tropical, west side (Honolulu) arid.

If I am remembering correctly.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.