View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #4168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Same here. Two plays choke me up. The Sammy Watkins 60 yarder that all but clinched the AFCCG. WHen you watch the replay after Watkins crosses the goal line, the camera cuts to Mahomes with his arms raised and the crowd going bananas in the background. The other is the Damien clincher.

THose two plays in the moment I was excited, jumping up and down, giddy with excitement. Not a tear to be found. But now, I get choked up watching those two plays.
My two were the pass to Watkins in the Super Bowl that gave us 1st and goal on the 10. Down 3, a tie was in the bag. But I just knew we were going to score and go up by 4. That is when I thought that holy shit, this is gonna happen again in my lifetime.

The other was the Mahomes TD right before half against the Titans. I knew the Titans record under Vrabel when tied or ahead at halftime was unblemished. FG ties us. Mahomes run put us ahead. Second half was nerve wracking, but I still felt confident at that point.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote