View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #4163
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm still kind of amazed how calm I was throughout the entire game; I actually posted something to that effect late in the game. I never yelled or screamed or threw anything; never posted any doom or gloom even after Pat's second pick. I've gotten more worked up over hundreds of regular season and playoff games in the past. Hell, I didn't even get all that emotional after it was over. It was frankly kind of anti-climactic from how I always envisioned it. I think knowing we were finally the team with the best QB and that he could come back from any deficit in the blink of an eye did it. Also, I had no strong feelings about San Francisco, so unlike a game against Denver, Pittsburgh or New England there was no hate factor involved.
This is one of my favorite quotes reading through the thread. Happened when the Niners were starting their drive after Mahomes 2nd INT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It ain't over yet, ladies. But the defense needs to step up right ****ing now.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote