Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 04:52 PM   #3133
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post

I live in a fairly secure neighborhood where (I would guess) 95% of the home owners are armed.

I have never had to pull on thieves trying to steal from me - but I have pulled several times on suspects. I've only had to fire a few times in Germany on folks suspected of being USSR operatives. Unfortunately, I did have to drop one who, as it turned out, was an East German operative. Didn't want to, but he left little choice......

Had to do it a bunch when I was in Viet Nam..........
Our neighborhood used to be like yours. Then 30 years ago Omaha started the Scattered site housing here in Omaha.
I live in a crime ridden shit hole with to many apartments now.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.