Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 04:48 PM   #3132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Anyone here ever had to use a firearm to protect themselves or their property?
Twice I have used a Remington SPR 220 side X side to stop thieves breaking into my work vehicles.
One punk, Im pretty sure pissed himself.
Like Little Bill says in Unforgiven.
"Its hot aint it"

Make sure you are up to date on all laws, just in case you do have to pull the trigger. There are places where you can pay for insurance, gives you access to lawyers that know the state laws for you.

So far I have only had to draw once in the states no shots fired, but I partied pretty heavily during my vacations.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote