Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 04:31 PM   #3130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Anyone here ever had to use a firearm to protect themselves or their property?
Twice I have used a Remington SPR 220 side X side to stop thieves breaking into my work vehicles.
One punk, Im pretty sure pissed himself.
Like Little Bill says in Unforgiven.
"Its hot aint it"

I live in a fairly secure neighborhood where (I would guess) 95% of the home owners are armed.

I have never had to pull on thieves trying to steal from me - but I have pulled several times on suspects. I've only had to fire a few times in Germany on folks suspected of being USSR operatives. Unfortunately, I did have to drop one who, as it turned out, was an East German operative. Didn't want to, but he left little choice......

Had to do it a bunch when I was in Viet Nam..........
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.