View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #943
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Why would they not have assumed that? Toronto has been slowly moving forward w/ re-opening efforts, case volumes have continued to decline there and a baseball game with no fans and limited player/team interaction would seem to present a nominal risk to increased cases at best.

I mean - I would've ultimately assumed Toronto to have a handful of rational actors in it somewhere. I mean hell, they're holding one of the 'hockey bubbles' in Toronto. It's clear that Toronto is happy with how things are progressing or they'd have never allowed that. And hockey is an indoor, contact sport that's far more likely to yield spread, IMO.

Toronto's actions here make little sense and lack internal consistency.
Because the plan required consistent traveling across an international border...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.