View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 03:35 AM   #4140
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Chris Simms is the only one I've seen who has touched criticizing Saleh for his 4th quarter D but it was very light in comparison with the criticism Kyle and Jimmy have received.
I have watched and listened to all his breakdowns, and I think he talks more about the defense as a unit, and didn't actually criticize Saleh the way I think he should be criticized. He is more of a give the Chiefs offense the credit kind of guy.

And he isn't wrong, but watching Saleh coach in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 54 was just as bad as watching Bob Sutton coach the 4th quarter and overtime of the AFC Championship game against the Patriots.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.