View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #230
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would help man that lookout to protect our country. It would also be nice to have some mountains nearby, even if they're not large. I've grown accustomed to living in the loving embrace of mountains.
Totally worth it for the view at the top... and who knows, maybe saving the country from destruction. And last time I was at the peak, my cell phone connected to a tower in Canada, so you'll be able to warn everyone.

The area has snow-capped mountains, temperate rain forest, a lot of coastline... a lot of area to explore.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.