View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:46 AM   #228
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Random tidbit you may find interesting... Pyramid Peak is close to Port Angeles, which is around 3000' IIRC, and there's a World War II lookout at the peak.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyra...ervice_Lookout

Didn't spend much time in Port Angeles either time I've been up there, but it's a beautiful area. I looked at houses a while back and it's crazy how far out from Seattle you have to go before housing is somewhat reasonable.

Another random tidbit... you can visit the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City.
I would help man that lookout to protect our country. It would also be nice to have some mountains nearby, even if they're not large. I've grown accustomed to living in the loving embrace of mountains.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.