View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:45 AM   #227
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Love the idea of that Port Angeles area and the home itself. May be too tucked away for me though. I've always wanted to visit that area but never do because it seems like a pain to get to. Which has its perks I guess until you want to travel elsewhere yourself.

Lake Havasu is intriguing, but I wonder outside of the obvious amazing lake, what the city itself has to offer. It seems kind of out there as well and I'm not really boat savvy at this stage in life.
I've only been there once and it was a pass through where I just stopped there for dinner. I remember thinking at the time that it was pretty gorgeous, but that's all I know. The climate is almost ideal for me, though, and if I can just ride a ferry to a town of 100,000 people I can probably get anything I need.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.