View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 10:27 AM   #212
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Actually, doing a gap year in another country would be cool if you could do it. You sell your house, park the money somewhere, and go rent a place in the target country for a year to learn about it. If you get tired of it, you come back and if you like it you buy. Hmm (rubbing chin thoughtfully).

I think the only obstacle might be taxes. Don't you have to re-invest home sale money into another home relatively quickly to avoid capital gains taxes? I haven't sold a home in age so I don't remember the rule.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.