View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 06:50 PM   #198
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
Did Dillon CO or Keystone CO make your list?
The living around Dillon is pretty sweet and the lake isn't big but real pretty....

We almost bought in Keystone but I kept getting Altitude sickness everytime I went out to view a possible home purchase.
I put Frisco on my list, which is not far from those places. I like a lot of the mountain towns, but realistically they're not options. The housing is really expensive and they obviously get a ton of snow, so they don't align with our goals. We're not skiers, so we wouldn't even reap the advantages.

Frisco came in with an 82 rank, by the way. It's a nice town, but not a contender at all.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.