View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 04:10 PM   #194
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
When I was up there I was treated pretty well. Granted I was on the other side of the state.

I’m guessing it just a function of Nebraska losing. Sidney was 6 hours away from Lincoln but there were a lot of dudes and chicks that went anyway. Monday’s after losses (there were many), it was a different place. Although people actually left me alone when KU blasted them in 08.

Yeah, I'm just being petty on Omaha, but those people did not leave me with a good impression and this is my only way of exacting revenge. I had Omaha in the tournament and they were ranked in the 40s. They weren't particular strong contenders and my wife would've shaken her head.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.