View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 09:29 AM   #4131
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the analytics say to slide after gaining the 1st down, but I agree. It was an emphatic end to our suffering.. that and the Fuller INT, I suppose, though the game was all but over at that point.
I realized the safety was going to be late getting there and we were going to get the 1st down. He broke through, got excited and then freaked out as I watched him switch the football to another hand for no reason. What if he had fumbled the ball switching hands before hes in the end zone? I guess it was leftover "Because, Chiefs" horrors. Lots of emotions in those few seconds.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.