View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #774
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
In all honesty, with the cancel culture taking place I'm becoming callous with the issue at first there were legit problems that needed to he corrected like Spacey and Weinstein occurrences, but now it seems like opportunistic assholes attempting to get their 15 minutes of fame and a payday.
I don't disagree.

But unlike other cases, none of the women who have claimed sexual harassment while working for the Washington Whatevers have plead their case on social media nor have they sought any fame or monetary compensation.

14 of the 15 women didn't want to be identified publicly, so I wouldn't lump them in with "gold diggers" and such.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.