Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 12:58 PM   #3076
Texting Ms. Dobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Have mags dramatically increased in price? What are they, $11? Get mag-puls. If you can find hex-mags try those.

More important than price point is reliability. Some mags won’t feed reliably in your gun. That’s bad juju if you ever really need it to run. Like when some dipstick is breaking into your house.
Prices seem to be all over the place between 10 and 20 bucks if you can find them in stock. It's getting tougher and tougher to find ammo and magazines. During my searching I came across a bunch of manufacturers at a lot of price points. I found a solid deal on new MOE M2 non-windowed. I think I'll go with those.

I'm no gun aficionado. I have several but I am no expert. I figured I would ask more informed people than myself.

**EDIT**
Ever used AMEND2s?
Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.