Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 12:31 PM   #3072
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steron View Post
I'm looking for recommendations on AR-15 magazines. I had mine built and custom coated a year ago and never really shot it. We had a house fire 4 months later and I had to have it blasted and coated again. I shot a few magazines through it to make sure everything was functional and now it just sits on a gun rack. I have been buying ammo and want to start shooting it with my son (14). I only have one Magpul windowed pmag left. Anyone have any recommendations on cheap reliable mags?

My preference for mags is Magpul. That's just me. Sure, you pay a few cents more, but (for me) they are highly reliable.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.