View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 11:36 AM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My votes are below.

Positive: Archers. This name is awesome. It checks all of the boxes, and we can keep our arrowhead and colors. Whoever suggested this is a genius.

Neutral: Cottonmouths and River Otters. Both of these are great names, but neither animal seems to have a native habitat in Kansas City. Cottonmouths are close because they extend into southern Missouri, but River Otters really don't seem to get closer than the Mississippi River. I won't vote for them for that reason, but I won't vote against them since cottonmouths are close and river otters are cute.

Negative: Pitch and Hellcats. I don't know what Pitch means, and I can't even come up with a theory. Maybe it's brilliant and I'm not. Hellcats are not native to Kansas City, so I have to go with a no there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.