View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 08:17 PM   #15354
MVP

Yellow mustard's only purpose is to be slathered on beef chicken or pork before sprinkling with rub to make the seasonings stick.

**** Ranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My wife is lockstep on the pickle love. It just doesn’t work for me. Not much for mustards though either. Although there are some nice ones I can live with on some dishes though.

Ketchup is much more tolerable than a lot of the other unacceptable condiments. Much higher than bullshit ranch and the yellow mustards (see cheap burger mustards.

I gotta give some on Miracle whip. I eat enough sandwiches during fieldwork that I can’t really die on that hill. Only a little though. If I order a sandwich from anywhere it’s no Mayo/Miracle Whip. Can’t do big globs of it.

Nothing is on the level of Ranch though. **** that noise.

Yeah. I know it’s an unpopular position that pickles suck but I’ve watched food shows and tried to talk myself into it. Nope. I’ve also had it ground up into salads and shit and it is just a full stop **** this kind of thing.

Maybe it’s a genetic thing like the cilantro thing.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.