View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 05:42 PM   #94
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
You are one bitter narcissistic dude for sure. Get some help man.
All the evidence points to KC's HC/GM relationship being one that collaborates and shares notes and ideas on personnel, but the GM gets the final say. Both dudes report to Clark Hunt.

Why would the franchise lie about something like that? They have absolutely nothing to gain. Philadelphia was completely open about Andy Reid having final say over Howie Roseman on personnel matters. So was Andy Reid. Reid comes to Kansas City and says, "We're going to change it up. I'm going back to being a coach. That's where I'm the happiest." Even if he didn't mean that at all, then why wouldn't he just do what he did in Philly when Veach got hired and say, "I'm working with him on personnel."

You're trying to find a hidden ulterior evil motive like you always ****ing do with everything. You think your version is the actual truth in spite of nothing at all to support it. And you're calling ME narcissistic?

Sometimes a coach is just a coach, Sigmund Fraud.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.