View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #15337
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Oh, and since we're starting a Buehler445 pile on, **** Ranch.

I goddamned hate ranch with a passion unseen by humanity. And when sister****ers put that shit on everything, it makes me want to choke them out and teach them what food is really supposed to taste like before you douched it in shit sauce.
I make my own. Can't do store bought but some Duke's Mayo (has to be Dukes; Heilmann's will work in a pinch but Duke's is far superior), sour cream, buttermilk, granulated garlic, green onions, parsley, dill, black pepper, lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne. Mix it until it tastes right. Put the buttermilk in last to get the consistency dialed in.

The lemon juice is what will make or break it. Too much and it's bitter, too little and it there's not enough flavor. It's a half-teaspoon either way between ****ing it up and nailing it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.