View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 08:01 AM   #533
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Good ****ing lord some of you are just completely god damn reeruned. Jones takes plays off? Please show some evidence of this or go kill yourselves. This site has so many reeruned ****s with some irrational hate for CJ.
I don't think anyone here has an irrational hate for him anymore than the Chiefs and Veach do. Everyone here acknowledges he is good but I don't think he is worth the numbers he wants. Chiefs seem to agree, otherwise a contract would have already been done by now I'm sure.

Bottom line is when you ask for the type of contract numbers that CJ is asking for and bitching about it on Twitter of all places you open yourself up to criticism about every little part of your game and that's exactly what is happening. Although I like CJ I just don't think it's in Chiefs best interests paying all that money to him. I'd rather Chiefs spend it on someone else. DL was pretty good without him against Titans and Texans.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.