View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 06:37 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

I was managing a 10-11 year old competitive baseball team. We were playing in a weekend baseball tournament in Lees Summitt. The fields were about a mile from my house. We has a game at 1:00 on a hot day and another at 6:00.

We decided to come back to my house, kids and parents, eat something and cool off, watch a movie. We watched "For love of the game". The team really bonded on that day and we ended up going to the World Series that year.

I've had 2 players on that team send me a message if I had seen that the lady from "For the love of the game" died.

You just know when those cherished childhood memories are being created. Kelly was a part of our teams memories. RIP Kelly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.