View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 10:44 PM   #521
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Here’s my thing with Jones - he can absolutely dominate and take over games and is arguably the best pass rushing interior lineman in the league. But there is no doubt that he’s not always a willing run support guy, and he freelances a bit within the scheme. And I know some of the Kool-Aid drinkers will come in screaming, but it is very noticeable that Jones still takes a lot of plays off.

I think he is a top shelf talent when motivated, but I can see where the Chiefs might be a bit gunshy in opening up the bank to a guy who picks and chooses when he wants to play.
For that sort of money, you expect a player to bring it all the time.

But if takes some plays off but then takes over every post season game?

But yeah, as GM it's a tough decision to lock up that sort of money. I was expecting a trade before the draft.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.