Thread: Movies and TV Hamilton
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 09:01 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Before Covid they would have made $30-$40 million on opening weekend. Then the DVD money. Then to Disney+.

Was your people in the know surprised they went ahead and released to Disney+ instead of riding out Covid?
I had rumors about it for a while but from my understanding, the Disney+ deal didn't happen until after Bob Iger returned to his CEO post (after "retiring" for about a month).

I gotta hand it to Iger, man. He rarely makes mistakes and even when he makes mistakes (e.g., KK and Star Wars), Disney still earns a boatload.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.