Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 04:44 PM   #3063
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Good intel, thanks. I have a green dot on my VP9 and some days I can ring steel like Hickok45 (ok not really but it feels like it). My HK45 has iron sights and I'm not as good with it. I'm over 50 now so maybe the dot is what I need.
That's one of the things I like about this 320 is the red dot on it.

Indeed. That old fart (Hickok45) is something else. I don't know - I have always looked at a pistol as a close combat weapon. Anything (for me) over 50-75 yards and it's time to switch to a rifle.....That's right, I'm a damned blind old man...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.