Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #3061
Supporter

Be careful of the 320s, Sig has a lawsuit against them over those. Had a pretty serious safety problem, so you will want to look into that. Other than that, having test the military version of them. I don’t really have anything negative about them

EDIT:Check to see if the pistol was manufactured before August of 17, that seems to be the cut off date on the trigger issues. From what I seen in my quick look.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.