Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 03:05 PM   #3060
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I have a VP9 and a long barrel P320 with romeo sight.

The VP9 is better in virtually every way, but that doesn't mean the 320 is bad. I compare all my pistols, including several 1911s to the VP9. They all come up short.

The 320 is a good handgun, and the red dot sight is so good it feels like cheating. It looks absolutely badass in person, too.
Good intel, thanks. I have a green dot on my VP9 and some days I can ring steel like Hickok45 (ok not really but it feels like it). My HK45 has iron sights and I'm not as good with it. I'm over 50 now so maybe the dot is what I need.
That's one of the things I like about this 320 is the red dot on it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.