Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 02:14 PM   #3050
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet but I'm just about there. I have an HKVP9 that I really like and want another 9 that is quality. Your feedback is useful, thank you. Now I just have to convince myself that it's okay that I set out looking for a .556 and ended up with another handgun.
In this climate, if you find something you want, jump on it. That in-stock status could change in an instant.

Like Randallflagg, I have nothing but good things to say about Sig. I own three, and have never had an issue with any of them. My P365XL is my daily carry gun, and runs like a scalded dog.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.