Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM   #3049
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post

I have just bought the 320 myself...Although mine didn't come with the Romeo (no big deal).

I have been a SIG guy since my days in the 70s and 80s in Germany. For the first couple of years (74-75) we carried standard 1911s - which I love, but they are a pain in the ass to conceal.

Eventually the DOD switched over to the Baretta 92. AT that time we switched over to the SIG P220 and I fell in love with the brand. Been my go to pistol all these years later, although I still proudly have my 1911s....

I personally think you made a great decision but, like everything else in life, everything doesn't work for everyone. I think you'll love the Armys new standard pistol.
I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet but I'm just about there. I have an HKVP9 that I really like and want another 9 that is quality. Your feedback is useful, thank you. Now I just have to convince myself that it's okay that I set out looking for a .556 and ended up with another handgun.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.