View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 12:32 PM   #485
MVP

I don't really give a shit what they do about the name, as it's their name, therefore their problem.

That said, I think Pigskins could work well for them. Wouldn't have to change much other than the Logo. Football is literally a pigskin. Could keep same colors. Most people, including their fans, refer to them as the 'Skins' for short, so you still have that to use. Still ties back to 'The Hogs' who have a very prominent place in team history and fan lore. Lots of things there that could work. Obviously, probably don't make the logo with a pig on it. Just a football and some cool generic DC shit would work. Would be the easiest transition for them, IMO.

But again, I don't give a shit, not my problem. So do whatever Washington.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.