View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 11:53 AM   #473
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If advertisers do the same thing with the Chiefs, I'll bet they'll be satisfied enough with a logo change and a stadium policy of people not wearing headdresses and all that. And if they do go the whole nine yards and demand a name change, I guess I'll be watching Patrick Mahomes throw TDs and win Super Bowls for the Kansas City Whatevers instead of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Yeah, if forced by advertisers, get rid of the Arrowhead part of the logo. Rename the stadium Lamar Hunt stadium wouldn't be so bad as a fan.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.