Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
List is bullshit.

1. Hopkins
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Julio Jones
4. OBJ
5. Mike Evans
6. Michael Thomas

And i'm not sure that Amari Cooper and Devante Adams belong on that list over Diggs and Thielen.

And yes, i would still take Tyreek over Hopkins if i were building a team.
I've never really been impressed with Hopkins. He's one of those guys who just doesn't jump out at you. I'll watch him all season long and not think much of him only to realize he ended up with 1,500 yards from trash QBs lol He's really good at everything, but not the best at anything (I guess it's arguable that he's got the best hands), which is probably why I feel that way.

In any case, I'd probably say:

1. Julio Jones
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Mike Evans
4. Deandre Hopkins
5. Michael Thomas

But all of these are pretty close, IMO. I wouldn't get upset with any ranking as long as these dudes are in the top 5.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.