View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:26 PM   #352
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think the biggest issue with "Chiefs" isn't local perception but national perception of their imagery.

I hope that they never change the name and colors of the team but I think it's only a matter of time before they'll have to redesign the logo, rename the stadium and get rid of Warpaint, et al.

I have no idea whether that'll be in 5 years or 20 years but I don't think there's any denying that it's going to happen eventually.
I think the name will go too because they’re never satisfied. The mob wants it all. They get something then move to the next thing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote