View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:11 PM   #342
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sometimes it's not the words themselves so much as how they've been used. My assumption is that they'd use Red tails to refer to the hawk, and any allusion to WWII would be coincidental. Similarly Chiefs would be fine if it weren't for the past 50 years of native American imagery.
I don't know about that, man. Some of the current players are championing that name because it honors the Tuskegee Airman and since 70% of NFL players are Black, I doubt you'd find anyone that would be against that as their mascot.

In addition to that, 47% of DC is Black.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.