View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:00 PM   #334
MVP

Here's what I don't understand:

What is the difference between "Chiefs" and "Redtails"? which is the name that every woke sportswriter wants the Redskins to adopt.

Chiefs is an honorary term for Native Americans (really it's just a leadership position that has nothing to do with natives but that's beside the point). Redtails is an honorary term for a group of black fighter pilots in WWII.

I thought the whole point of scrapping all Native themed nicknames is because we don't want people to be mascots. In particular, an oppressed group of people being mascots.

But isn't that exactly what "Redtails" would be? Making an oppressed group of people a mascot?

Someone please help me understand the difference.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.