View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 07:27 PM   #15260
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nice KCU. I’d never get fish tacos right. Evar.
Wife hooked us up with some shared fishery co-op out of the pacific northwest that distributes monthly. June was 5# of halibut. This was my 2nd iteration of fish tacos using it, the first being a recipe suggestion that came with the delivery that turned out looking like a ****ing fish salad on a tortilla concocted by an eskimo. I was so angry at them despite the fish being fantastic.

I did these more to my liking and they turned out much better.

Basically chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, lime zest, oil, and lime juice marinade for 20 mins. Kept the slaw simple with shredded cabbage and mayo, chopped chipotle, couple spoonfuls of adobo sauce, and lime juice. Touched it with just a bit of hickory while on the grill.

Flour tortilla of course.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.