View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 08:24 PM   #290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There seems to be a lot of interest in making the name "Red_____". So what are the options?

I've heard Red Tails (blatant pandering) and Redwolves (not a real word). There have to be better options.

Is Redheads gender-offensive? It applies to all seven gender categories, I think.

Redhots? Change the color to cinnamon.

Redistributionists would go over well with the liberal crowd, and it would reflect Haskins' interception rate.

Reductionists would work if you have no helmet logo.

Redliners - I actually kind of like that.

Redcoats - I don't think they held slaves, and it would reflect common sentiment towards Washington

Rednecks - Not sure if that's Washington's thing.

Redwoods - Wrong coast.

Redrums - I like that, but it might be insensitive.

Redo - Well, yeah. That's pretty much on spot.
Red Rockets - Does Chewbacca have a red rocket like dogs do or does he have a human-like penis? George Lucas isn't answering my emails.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote