Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:51 AM   #3016
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m also Right Handed left eye dominant.

I don’t pretend to be any kind of marksman. But the reason I’m not Isn't the eye. My target acquisition and sight/optic usage is good enough with a little practice. That aspect is far better than my weapon stability and trigger control.

I’m sure there are more qualified people than me to talk about it but it pretty much comes down to cocking your head to get the dominant eye down the sight or shutting the dominant eye to make the non-dominant one operate the sight.

Any advice on the biometric safe?

I prefer Vaultek on them, I have had good success with them.

Disclaimer on the bio safes: they do not always read the finger print. It is worse on cheaper options, better success rates with higher end. With my VaulTek it’s pretty close to 100%, there have been times it hasn’t opened. So have a well memorized pin backup.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.