View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 10:21 AM   #389
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I said myself I think it's stupid, it doesn't change though how things happen.

Although I enjoy you following me around talking about my posts it's awesome, I won't have to pay rent this month since I'm comfortably moved into your head.
Nobody is following you around. I just continue to point out your hypocrisy when you try and justify real fake outrage, and this is the FIRST time you‘ve ever acknowledged it. Usually you don’t post again when I point out your bullshit.

Congrats on finally growing a pair you fat pussy. Now I’ll leave you alone about it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.