Thread: Food and Drink Finally, a steak worthy of ketchup
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #39
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I was a "I'll never do plant based burgers" dude. Heck, you couldn't even get me to try it. BUT, while waiting for my impending heart attack, I checked out a few. Yeah, several had bad taste AND bad texture. Sprouts has a Sprouts brand burger that is actually great. I didn't find any others and quit looking since I found these. I even got my GF's Dad to try one...and he was in the meat business for years. He was surprised. I was surprised. SURPRISE!!!

Look, I have 6 "narrowed" arteries. I will need bypass. But I want to wait as long as possible. Eating intelligently won't have negative results. I no longer use salt in anything. I eat less red meat, more veggies.
It's not necessarily more healthy. The Impossible burger has quite a bit more salt than a beef burger. Also higher fat content, more carbs, and less protein than beef.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.