View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #237
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
This is true it’s why the hunts have three choices
1. Reach out ,build a bridge between the Native American, the media and the sports community. Bring people in to the franchise who understand their culture. Change what is offensive and celebrate what is not.
2. Change all the Current imagery. Separate the chiefs as a nickname for bartle from native Americans. No more arrowhead no more drum no more horse any and all of it gone.
3. Change the name.

I don't think #1 is possible, because I don't think that real Native Americans are the problem. The problem is people of other races (white, black, etc.) who think they know more about Native American desires than Native Americans do. Even if you build great bridges with Native Americans, you'll have people of other races who think it's not acceptable.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote