Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 08:35 AM   #2996
Supporter

I run the 509 compact as a carry pistol, has the red dot on it. I ****ing love that pistol, I carry it almost full time. I have about a dozen pistols I normally carry and rotate through. Ever since I bought the 509, I very rarely carry anything else. Fits my hand perfect, trigger is nice. Good break and reset, easy to keep the pistol on target for quick follow up. The entire pistol is very good, but FN is damn good at putting out quality weapons.

Probably my only gripe is that with the compact, if my hands are sweating and I run a full mag through it. My hands will slip down the grip some, but I’m going to get some different stippling added on to stop that
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote